WEW - Wicked Entertainment Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WEW - Wicked Entertainment Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Porke Rynz's Locker Room

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Porke Rynz

Porke Rynz

Male Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Porke Rynz's Locker Room Empty
PostSubject: Porke Rynz's Locker Room   Porke Rynz's Locker Room Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 9:05 pm

Upon entering the locker room, you see many different posters hanging on the walls of different wrestlers: Ric Flair, The Undertaker, Gorrilla Monsoon, Haystacks Calhoun, Nick Bockwinkle, Ray "The Crippler" Stevens, Jerry "The King" Lawler and "Classy" Freddie Blassie.

Music is softly playing over the speakers. Normally it is loud but Porke Rynz is not here at the moment.

The only furniture you see is a large black leather couch and a coffee table with a laptop on it.

Overall you assess it is a normal locker room until you flick the lights on and a black light appears and illuminates the pentagram which has been painted on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Porke Rynz

Porke Rynz

Male Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Porke Rynz's Locker Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Porke Rynz's Locker Room   Porke Rynz's Locker Room Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:40 pm

Porke Rynz is laying down on his couch looking the worse for wear.

Porke: I can't believe I lost AGAIN...that's 3 in a row...this is really pissing me off.

Lindsay: I know baby...but you wanted competition did you not? This place is way better than that piece of crap federation we were in last. I got you a better contract. What more do you want?

Porke: I'm sorry hon. Just frustration setting in.

Lindsay: Things will turn around soon. Xyscho Xmas is in 3 days. Germanbrockwurst is no slouch either. You got your work cut out again. I won't pull no punches with you. We have an agreement when I first brought you onboard. We will wrestle clean with no outside interference from me. Win, lose or draw, I still love you and I will manage you until we both decide to walk away from this business. Now get yourself together and double check that Santa suit to see if it fits. We have tons of kids expecting Santa on Wednesday and you better be in a jolly good mood dammit.

Porke: I will. I promise. In fact Tuesday's autograph session should boost my morale. I'm gonna hit the shower. You joining me?

Lindsay: But of course.
Back to top Go down

Porke Rynz's Locker Room
Page 1 of 1