WEW - Wicked Entertainment Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WEW - Wicked Entertainment Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Terri Runnels with problems

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vicenzzo

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Terri Runnels with problems Empty
PostSubject: Terri Runnels with problems   Terri Runnels with problems Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:46 pm

Walking through the corridors full of people, Vicenzzo very calm moments before his debut is in front of his locker room looking all that people walking.

Then, suddenly "The Monster" Chris starts to run in the corridor making contact with Terri Runnels that fall on the floor. Vicenzzo gets really angry with "The Monster" Chris because he didn´t help Terri Runnels get up...

V: Hey Terri Runnels, are you ok?

TR: What was that? Who are that guy, and who are you?

V: I´m Vicenzzo from Brazil. I´m going to make my debut against the guy that hit you... his name is "The Monster" Chris. Are you ok?

TR: Ahhh, I´m fine. Thank you for helping me stand up. What such a dumbass that "The Monster" Chris, i really hope you Vicenzzo kick his ass tonight!

V: Be sure of that! I will kick his ass to show that a man should never hit a woman, especially a woman so gorgeous like you...

TR Ohhh, Thank you. I´ll be watching your match. giving a small wink
Back to top Go down

Terri Runnels with problems
Page 1 of 1