WEW - Wicked Entertainment Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WEW - Wicked Entertainment Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After Wednesday Night Wicked 10/12/08

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SaulVickers

SaulVickers

Male Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-11-29

After Wednesday Night Wicked 10/12/08 Empty
PostSubject: After Wednesday Night Wicked 10/12/08   After Wednesday Night Wicked 10/12/08 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:24 pm

Saul heads into the bar and he doesn't look at all happy. He sits on a a stool and turns to the bartender
SV: Pass me a water
The tender looks at him.
BT: Errr are you sure thats what you want? You look like you might want somthing stronger?
Saul looks up
SV: Just a water will be fine

The bartender hands him a water, Saul unscrews the cap and takes several large gulps before pouring some over his face
SV: You been watching the show?
BT: Never miss it. Saul takes another gulp of water and turns around to watch the Plasma Screen but under his breath he mutters
SV: Fool me once shame on you...
Back to top Go down
Vicenzzo

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: After Wednesday Night Wicked 10/12/08   After Wednesday Night Wicked 10/12/08 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:35 pm

Vicenzzo sits at Saul Vickers side

V: Hey dude, having a bad night? I´m very happy, first match, frist win! Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Marshal Reyd

Male Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: After Wednesday Night Wicked 10/12/08   After Wednesday Night Wicked 10/12/08 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:32 pm

"Congrats on your first win Vicenzzo. Saul dude its ok man you would have won if you kept your eyes on Wyatt and not Terri."
Back to top Go down
Vicenzzo

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: After Wednesday Night Wicked 10/12/08   After Wednesday Night Wicked 10/12/08 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:15 am

Thanks Marshal.

How was your first fight?
Back to top Go down
SaulVickers

SaulVickers

Male Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: After Wednesday Night Wicked 10/12/08   After Wednesday Night Wicked 10/12/08 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:07 pm

Saul finishes off the last of the water in his bottle and waves the bartender over and points to the empty bottle. He turns to Vincezzo.

SV: I saw your match Vincezzo. You did great out there man. He pats him on the back as the bartender returns with another bottle of water. He toys with it and turns around to speak to Marshal.

SV: I know I messed up out there, to be fair Terri was looking hot though. Anyway I learned a lesson not to turn my back on that big mouth Parker. It's not over between me and WGP.

Saul grabs his bottle of water and stands up SV: Anyway guys I'm going to head off to my locker room. Enjoy your drinks. Have fun celebrating Vincezzo! You earned it mate
Saul pushes open the bar door and lets it slam behind him.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Stephen... Stephen

Mr. Stephen... Stephen

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: SaulVickers   After Wednesday Night Wicked 10/12/08 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 2:17 pm

MS: Saul you better not be giving hopefully my future tag partner The Knockout trouble or I have trouble with you. That means either more or Knockout may just have to knock you out again, like the knockout already did in your match together. So, what you say tough guy are you done him trouble and sticking your nose where it does not belong?

Stephen looks at him with a face that better not be rejected or there will be trouble.
Back to top Go down
stephmor11

Male Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: relax   After Wednesday Night Wicked 10/12/08 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 6:10 pm

hey relax mr.stephen sauls cool just let him be we had a great match and i respect him for it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Wednesday Night Wicked 10/12/08   After Wednesday Night Wicked 10/12/08 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After Wednesday Night Wicked 10/12/08
Page 1 of 1