WEW - Wicked Entertainment Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WEW - Wicked Entertainment Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Celebtation

Go down 
+2
GM Hall
hotstuff
6 posters
AuthorMessage
hotstuff

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Celebtation Empty
PostSubject: Celebtation   Celebtation Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:37 am

Hotstuff Hunter bursts through the doors of the bar with a smile as wide as the WEW championship belt that draps around his waist. He makes his way to the bar at a quick pace.

Bartender: someone looks happy with themselves

HH: im king of the world Woooooooooooo! and im celebrating. Drinks are on me tonight!! For me though i want all the FLAMING sambuca you got!! This is my night!!

Bartender: you got it man
Back to top Go down
GM Hall
Admin
GM Hall

Male Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Celebtation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebtation   Celebtation Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 2:35 pm

Angel walks into the bar as Hunter orders drinks..

AG - So heres the new champion of the world.. Dont go drinking to many of them..haha..Ive got a suprise for you Champ...

Angel pulls a bag from behind his back containing a kebab, chips and garlic sauce
Back to top Go down
https://wewrestling.rpg-board.net
hotstuff

Celebtation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebtation   Celebtation Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:19 pm

Hotstuff takes the food and his grin widens

HH: thanks man this will go down a treat, now lets get this celebration goin, barkeep i wana hear some tunes!!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Stephen... Stephen

Mr. Stephen... Stephen

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Celebtation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebtation   Celebtation Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:43 pm

Stephen enters the bar displeased with his WEW debut ending in a draw, when he had the total edge, but is feeling in a good mood and has a drink.

MS: congratulations on your opening day title win hotstuff and thanks for the drink

Stephen chuckles as he drinks his first.
Back to top Go down
SaulVickers

SaulVickers

Male Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Celebtation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebtation   Celebtation Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:08 pm

Saul enters the Bar and looks around he heads over to the Bartender

BT: Hey, what will it be?

SV: Just a bottle of Becks ta. The Bartender hands him his drink

BT: There you go Saul takes a sip from his drink and looks around seeing the GM and Hotstuff Hunter talking and Mr Stephen drinking. He heads over to HH and the GM

SV: Hi GM and Hunter. Congratulations on your win, I enjoyed watching the match.
Back to top Go down
hotstuff

Celebtation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebtation   Celebtation Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 1:42 pm

Hotstuff turns to Saul a little drunkenly and smiles

HH: thanks man i gave omen the beating of his life on wednesday, HICCUP, and that was only the beginnig, as i see no-one here in WEW being able to take my championship away from me. HICCUP.
Back to top Go down
Marshal Reyd

Male Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Celebtation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebtation   Celebtation Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:56 pm

"Congrats Hotstuff wish i was here celebrating to but im not for me but for you so here"

Hands over 6 pack
Back to top Go down
SaulVickers

SaulVickers

Celebtation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebtation   Celebtation Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 4:00 pm

Shakes Hunters hand and then takes a sip of his beer

SV: No problem, its good to know that WEW has a decent Champion to represent it. You are obviously on top of your game at the moment Hunter. Unlike some people. Looks over at Stephen
Back to top Go down
stephmor11

Male Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Celebtation Empty
PostSubject: the knockout enters the bar   Celebtation Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:30 pm

the knockout:hey whats going on everyone. congrats champ. bartneder give the champ a drink from me and everyone here.

Bartender: right away sir
Back to top Go down
SaulVickers

SaulVickers

Celebtation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebtation   Celebtation Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:02 pm

Saul turns to GM Hall and takes another sip of his drink

SV: Good luck in your Match tomorrow night as well boss. I reckon that Demi Demon is having a nightmare of a week

laughs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Celebtation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebtation   Celebtation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Celebtation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WEW - Wicked Entertainment Wrestling :: WEW Role Play :: WEW Bar-
Jump to: