WEW - Wicked Entertainment Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WEW - Wicked Entertainment Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Angel waits for the new Champions to arrive..

Go down 
+2
Marshal Reyd
GM Hall
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GM Hall
Admin
GM Hall

Male Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Angel waits for the new Champions to arrive.. Empty
PostSubject: Angel waits for the new Champions to arrive..   Angel waits for the new Champions to arrive.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 5:02 pm

Angel is sitting at his desk after watching the debut show of WEW...
Back to top Go down
https://wewrestling.rpg-board.net
Marshal Reyd

Male Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Angel waits for the new Champions to arrive..   Angel waits for the new Champions to arrive.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 5:14 pm

"Hey GM thanks for giving the chance for European Championship even though it didn't win it but thanks man i appreciate it." "oh before i go could i ask you a favor?"
Back to top Go down
GM Hall
Admin
GM Hall

PostSubject: Re: Angel waits for the new Champions to arrive..   Angel waits for the new Champions to arrive.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 2:16 am

AG - Go for it
Back to top Go down
Espangrato

Espangrato

Male Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Angel waits for the new Champions to arrive..   Angel waits for the new Champions to arrive.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:18 am

Gracias Commish! I'm honored to be the first to title in WEW and I look forward to a healthy run as TV Champ.

-Espangrato
Back to top Go down
Marshal Reyd

PostSubject: Re: Angel waits for the new Champions to arrive..   Angel waits for the new Champions to arrive.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:09 pm

"Could i get another chance at Rock Lee for The Euro Championship? Please dude just one more chance if i don't win it i won't ask for another title shot" " I'll earn it"
Back to top Go down
GM Hall
Admin
GM Hall

PostSubject: Re: Angel waits for the new Champions to arrive..   Angel waits for the new Champions to arrive.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 4:49 pm

AG - Marshall you can rematch at....Xyscho Xmas!! Last shot mind
Back to top Go down
Marshal Reyd

PostSubject: Re: Angel waits for the new Champions to arrive..   Angel waits for the new Champions to arrive.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:16 pm

"dude thank you i have to go train until then"
Back to top Go down
Drunken Brawler Rock Lee

Drunken Brawler Rock Lee

Male Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Angel waits for the new Champions to arrive..   Angel waits for the new Champions to arrive.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 7:30 am

Rock Lee walks into the office with a big smile on his face.

RL: Hey guys. Btw Angel, thanks for giving me the opportunity to show my skills in the last show.

Rock Lee then turns his focus to Marshal.

RL: Hi Marshal, just wanted to say thanks for a fair and square match. I Look forward to fight agains't you again, even if i lose or not.
Back to top Go down
Marshal Reyd

PostSubject: Re: Angel waits for the new Champions to arrive..   Angel waits for the new Champions to arrive.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:03 am

"nice 2 here that man"
Back to top Go down
stephmor11

Male Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: hey gm lets talk about the future of WEW   Angel waits for the new Champions to arrive.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:34 pm

hey gm we need the best superstars we have to represent us as champions so i had an amazing idea. Can either Mr. Stephen and i compete for the tag team titles or can i get a shot at that t.v title
Back to top Go down
Espangrato

Espangrato

PostSubject: Re: Angel waits for the new Champions to arrive..   Angel waits for the new Champions to arrive.. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:38 pm

stephmor11 wrote:
hey gm we need the best superstars we have to represent us as champions so i had an amazing idea. Can either Mr. Stephen and i compete for the tag team titles or can i get a shot at that t.v title

Anybody who wishes to tag with Mr. Stephen is far from being destined for greatness.
Back to top Go down
stephmor11

PostSubject: is that so punk   Angel waits for the new Champions to arrive.. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 8:12 pm

listen short and simple gm i want this kid in a title match soon i'm tired of hearing him running his mouth or maybe mr. stephen would like to knock some sense into him
Back to top Go down
Espangrato

Espangrato

PostSubject: Re: Angel waits for the new Champions to arrive..   Angel waits for the new Champions to arrive.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 5:00 am

stephmor11 wrote:
listen short and simple gm i want this kid in a title match soon i'm tired of hearing him running his mouth or maybe mr. stephen would like to knock some sense into him

(Espangrato chuckles and points at Stephmor11) "...listen to her, demanding title shots with nothing to show for it."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Stephen... Stephen

Mr. Stephen... Stephen

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: How bout I knock some sense into you   Angel waits for the new Champions to arrive.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 2:06 pm

MS: Espangrato I and stephmor could both easily beat you one on one, you are a terrible champion, and it its sounds like I should be joking just calling you the name. Also I find the idea of me and stephmor great for competing for the tag team titles, because us together could never beaten.

Stephen laughs so hard he almost fall over as he walks out at Espangrato and his jokes.
Back to top Go down
Drunken Brawler Rock Lee

Drunken Brawler Rock Lee

PostSubject: Re: Angel waits for the new Champions to arrive..   Angel waits for the new Champions to arrive.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 2:24 pm

Rock Lee walks into the office after he heard the discussion between Espangrato ans Stephen...

RL: Stephen, don't make a fool of yourself by picking on everyone, that's not the way to get good friends, and im almost sure that, Espangrato is just as good at being champ, that you would be. If not better, and only time will show that. Now, please leave Espangrato alone, and go think about what i told you.

Rock Lee ends his sentence, and then turns around to Espangrato.

RL: Hey Espangrato, don't take guys like him serius, they only want trouble... I just think he's jealous because you're champion, and he ain't.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Stephen... Stephen

Mr. Stephen... Stephen

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Are you looking for a fight?   Angel waits for the new Champions to arrive.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 2:33 pm

MS: I don't make a fool of myself, I actually back it up. I don't want to make friends with the like of you. And finally I would make a ten times better champion than Espangrato would in his prime.

Stephen has a look of rage in his voice as he speaks.

MS: Also you are telling me to leave him alone, I am sorry I didn't know you two had something and what exactly do you plan on doing about.

Stephen has and idea and lets it out as he continues.

MS: How about you and your boyfriend Espangrato against me and my partner the Knockout to a match to kick off our two man dynasty. What will it be?

Stephen finishes almost screaming the question at Rock Lee as he does so.
Back to top Go down
Drunken Brawler Rock Lee

Drunken Brawler Rock Lee

PostSubject: Re: Angel waits for the new Champions to arrive..   Angel waits for the new Champions to arrive.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 2:56 pm

Rock Lee turns his attention to Mr. Stephen again...

RL: First of all, I don't wanna be friends with you either, so that's one problem solved... Oh, and I guess that there's actually alot of guys, that agrees with me, but we will find out as time passes by.

Rock Lee takes a break, and then continiues.

RL: Secondly, we're not boyfriends, I just like to be kind, insted of cocky like you.

Rock Lee then calm and slowly says.

RL: And for your final question... If Espangrato is up for the tag team, then I'll accept, and ofcourse, if Angel/Eric accepts it.
And dude, maybe you should consider to get some pills to make you calm down? Use your rage in the ring, not here...
Back to top Go down
Marshal Reyd

PostSubject: Re: Angel waits for the new Champions to arrive..   Angel waits for the new Champions to arrive.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 3:19 pm

Dude if this match is made there should be someone who should call this match 50/50
Back to top Go down
Drunken Brawler Rock Lee

Drunken Brawler Rock Lee

PostSubject: Re: Angel waits for the new Champions to arrive..   Angel waits for the new Champions to arrive.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 3:23 pm

Rock Lee turns around to face Marshal. Rock Lee smiles and says.

RL: Oh, hey Marshal. What to you mean by someone should call fifty fifty?

Rock Lee smiles and waits camly.
Back to top Go down
Marshal Reyd

PostSubject: Re: Angel waits for the new Champions to arrive..   Angel waits for the new Champions to arrive.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:09 pm

"What do you think man? I'm talking about a special guest Referee maybe Me or Angel". Whispers "I think they would pay the ref to win"
Back to top Go down
Espangrato

Espangrato

PostSubject: Re: Angel waits for the new Champions to arrive..   Angel waits for the new Champions to arrive.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 6:11 pm

Mr. Stephen... Stephen wrote:
MS: I don't make a fool of myself, I actually back it up. I don't want to make friends with the like of you. And finally I would make a ten times better champion than Espangrato would in his prime.

MS: Also you are telling me to leave him alone, I am sorry I didn't know you two had something and what exactly do you plan on doing about.

MS: How about you and your boyfriend Espangrato against me and my partner the Knockout to a match to kick off our two man dynasty. What will it be?

Esp to Rock Lee: Tag match sounds fine with me! Do we have resources to make it a Last Man Standing tag to put these little puppies to sleep for good?
Back to top Go down
Espangrato

Espangrato

PostSubject: Re: Angel waits for the new Champions to arrive..   Angel waits for the new Champions to arrive.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 6:15 pm

Mr. Stephen... Stephen wrote:

As far as questioning my qualification as TV champ goes... Commish saw a reason to put me in there, and I WON the match. So questioning how somebody like me can be champ is seriously questioning the judgement of the GM. If I am a worthy champ, it will show; if not, then it will show there as well. So, until I give you a reason to doubt myself or the commish, do us all a favor and get back in your hole.
Back to top Go down
stephmor11

PostSubject: stay out of business punk   Angel waits for the new Champions to arrive.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 2:24 pm

stay out of this or me and mr.stephen will take care of things physically around here and make you babys go crying to your mommys and gm when you get a chance plz i'm begging you make this match happen but it can't obviously because of the 2 brands now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angel waits for the new Champions to arrive..   Angel waits for the new Champions to arrive.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angel waits for the new Champions to arrive..
Page 1 of 1